The Beginning of XC
So Cross-Country training started yesterday, and it's been both fun, and tiring. And I just wish the my bestist friend could be there too, but she's in Aspen Grove on vacation, hanging with cute boys, (as she stated) instead of running with me. But it's OK cause I gots other friends on the XC team, so I have people to talk too. Now to the running, yesterdays workout was way too easy, and I was the first girl back for a little. So I just sat around in an empty field before others showed up. Then today I was NOT feeling good this morning before I left to XC so as you can guess it only got worse while running. So I didn't do my best, but I will do better on Thursday.
Now about the other stuff that has happened lately. Yesterday I finally was able to get together with friends, cause they have all been out of town. So that was exciting for me! We had a nerf dart fight. It was my first using a white pipe that you blow into to shoot the darts. And well pretty much, I am not very good. I have really bad aim in general and plus I wasn't wearing any contacts. So I only hit them three times, all in either the leg or the foot... and everyone else had amazing aim, so it was interesting see the full-fledged battle with an eleven-year-old and an eight-year-old verse four 14-year-olds. (Granted three of the 14-year-olds were doing this for the first time, but two of them were pretty good, so basically I was the only bad one.)
Hmm... what else is there? Well today I am going to the dollar movie theatre with my little sisters and we are going to see Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Theif. Which I have already seen, but I actually really like it, even if it is nothing like the books. (And having Logan Lerman being way CUTE and in it is always a plus!)
Well that's all I have got to say. So until later my blog followers(?)
~Crazy Bad Aimed Girl~
Now about the other stuff that has happened lately. Yesterday I finally was able to get together with friends, cause they have all been out of town. So that was exciting for me! We had a nerf dart fight. It was my first using a white pipe that you blow into to shoot the darts. And well pretty much, I am not very good. I have really bad aim in general and plus I wasn't wearing any contacts. So I only hit them three times, all in either the leg or the foot... and everyone else had amazing aim, so it was interesting see the full-fledged battle with an eleven-year-old and an eight-year-old verse four 14-year-olds. (Granted three of the 14-year-olds were doing this for the first time, but two of them were pretty good, so basically I was the only bad one.)
Hmm... what else is there? Well today I am going to the dollar movie theatre with my little sisters and we are going to see Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Theif. Which I have already seen, but I actually really like it, even if it is nothing like the books. (And having Logan Lerman being way CUTE and in it is always a plus!)
Well that's all I have got to say. So until later my blog followers(?)
~Crazy Bad Aimed Girl~
Comments
Post a Comment