2 Nephi 31:20
A few days ago while reading in 'The Book of Mormon' I read this scripture and instantly fell in love with it, it says,
"Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life."
I love that, and just thought I would mention that. +)
"Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life."
I love that, and just thought I would mention that. +)
Comments
Post a Comment