Funeral

Yesterday I was given the amazing privilege to attend my Great Grandmothers funeral. It was very touching to see all the amazing things that she accomplished in her life. She was such an inspiring person. She accomplished much in her 98 years of life, and we will all dearly miss her.

Comments

  1. I'm so sorry. I never met her but everything you told me about her was always amazing. Grandma also told me to tell you that she loves all of you and will also miss her dearly. We all love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys. I love you all too! And Summer I talked to Danielle and she can't go to 'club' at that time. She said she would email me and let me know when she can go, so I will let you know as soon as I know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok well that's the only time i can go in July so if you can't go any other time than july than we will prob just have to not have danielle come cuz thats like the only time lynzee can come too. But just let me know asap. :) Luv you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts