7 Things
LuCKy 7
7 ThiNgS i waS dOinG 7 yEaRS aGO:
1.Being a First Grader
2.Laughing a Lot
3.Dancing to The Wiggles
4.Preparing for the End of Year Dance Program
5.Playing with my Friends
6.Babysitting my two month old sister
7.Working on my house with my parents
7 tHinGS i aM dOiNG nOw:
1.Being an 8th Grader
2.Graduating from middle school, and heading to high school
3.Being Busier than Ever Before
4.Being Mia Maid 1st counselor
5.Training for Cross Country
6.Loving Basketball
7.Totally Loving History
7 THingS i wANt tO bE doiNG in 7 YeaRs:
1.Going to Medical School
2.Marring or Be Married the Love of my Life :)
3.Being Happy, and enjoying life as it comes
4.Be Living in St. George, Utah
5.Staying in Shape
6.Attending the temple frequently
7.If married, I would love to be a mother
7 THiNgS i WAnT RIGHT NOW AT THIS VERY MOMENT:
1.Someone to go and shoot hoops with
2.Sunshine
3.Chocolate Covered Strawberries (yum!)
4.A good book to read
5.To have awesomely cool leg muscles
6.To be off my butt doing something (most likely cleaning my room...)
7.To see my cousin Josh
7 thiNgS ThaT aRE My aBsOLuTe fAVoritE:
1.Anything OrAnGe
2.Playing Basketball
3.Running
4.Fruit
5.History
6.The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
7.Friends and Family
7 ReASonS wHy i wROte tHis:
1.i don't really know, actually :)
2.i saw it on someone's blog and thought it was cute
3.i was kinda bored
4.i realized how lucky i am and what i great life i have
5.i needed another post on my blog
6.So that you can write your own LuCKy 7
7.To fill in the Gaps in my Life that you were Missing :)
Yes Summer I did pretty much copy this off of your blog, but I was really bored and thought it was cool. But now fellow followers, I am off to do something like read or do math to make my Friday night so enjoyable... yeah! (Seriously I have no life)
~MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE~
7 ThiNgS i waS dOinG 7 yEaRS aGO:
1.Being a First Grader
2.Laughing a Lot
3.Dancing to The Wiggles
4.Preparing for the End of Year Dance Program
5.Playing with my Friends
6.Babysitting my two month old sister
7.Working on my house with my parents
7 tHinGS i aM dOiNG nOw:
1.Being an 8th Grader
2.Graduating from middle school, and heading to high school
3.Being Busier than Ever Before
4.Being Mia Maid 1st counselor
5.Training for Cross Country
6.Loving Basketball
7.Totally Loving History
7 THingS i wANt tO bE doiNG in 7 YeaRs:
1.Going to Medical School
2.Marring or Be Married the Love of my Life :)
3.Being Happy, and enjoying life as it comes
4.Be Living in St. George, Utah
5.Staying in Shape
6.Attending the temple frequently
7.If married, I would love to be a mother
7 THiNgS i WAnT RIGHT NOW AT THIS VERY MOMENT:
1.Someone to go and shoot hoops with
2.Sunshine
3.Chocolate Covered Strawberries (yum!)
4.A good book to read
5.To have awesomely cool leg muscles
6.To be off my butt doing something (most likely cleaning my room...)
7.To see my cousin Josh
7 thiNgS ThaT aRE My aBsOLuTe fAVoritE:
1.Anything OrAnGe
2.Playing Basketball
3.Running
4.Fruit
5.History
6.The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
7.Friends and Family
7 ReASonS wHy i wROte tHis:
1.i don't really know, actually :)
2.i saw it on someone's blog and thought it was cute
3.i was kinda bored
4.i realized how lucky i am and what i great life i have
5.i needed another post on my blog
6.So that you can write your own LuCKy 7
7.To fill in the Gaps in my Life that you were Missing :)
Yes Summer I did pretty much copy this off of your blog, but I was really bored and thought it was cool. But now fellow followers, I am off to do something like read or do math to make my Friday night so enjoyable... yeah! (Seriously I have no life)
~MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE~
Its totaly cool saydee. And u r not the only one without a life:) haha
ReplyDeleteO... and where is that song that you wrote a couple months ago??? I have been searching your entire blog but have yet to find it. I was writing my own song/poem/thing and i remembered that you wrote one and i only found your snow one. Which btw was adorable:) Please send me the words to your song if it was 'unposted' or if it's still sitting inside your blog please be patient with my deformed finding skills and point me to where it is please. :) Thanks!!!
ReplyDelete