The Weekend

My weekend was quite eventful actually. So do you want to start with Friday? Yes, that's a great place to start.

So, Friday at school was nothing special so I wont go into that. But after school it was the typical, texting friends to find out if they could hang. So you know my friends and I got together. And eventually we got bored, so my friend Zoe got out her physiology notes, and showed us what the class was like, (I want/need to take that class for my future/medical degree stuff). Somehow or other, my friend got grossed out so we stopped. Now somewhere after this, I decided to pull up my basketball shorts as high as they would go, and to pretty much be a hip, white, girl version of Steve Urkle. So you know, this was getting fun, but then I had to go to my basketball games. So Zoe and Said decided to come with me. So we drove, and finally found where I was supposed to be, and for what?! The other team never showed up, so we played a game four on four. Not the most interesting, but you know, at least it was something.
After, we went to Wendy's to eat. (Yes not the most healthy to eat after a basketball game, but we couldn't decide where to go.) While in line ordering, I decided to "re-nerdify myself. So I tucked in my shirt and pulled up my basketball shorts and was nerdily waving to everyone in Wendy's and saying "hi". I then said hi to a cop and he was the only one who said "hi" back to me, so thanks cop! We ate then left to drop Zoe off at her Grandparents house, and returned home.

After that, we got together to play night games. (Though I have to say, night games aren't as much fun without Zoe, Elias, Satchel and Addie. [Sadly, I don't know how to spell Addie's full name, sorry dude!]) But we played anyways. Kristen came too so at least it wasn't just seven people three of which we little kids! But after getting bored of night games, we left to go tell "scary stories". Kristen told us one about girls who were having a sleepover, and they had a watch dog. And the dog would bark once if someone was in the neighborhood he didn't know, it would bark twice if it was only a block away, and three times if someone was in the yard. So pretty much the dog barks three times, the girls ignore it, and they all die. But after telling the story we decided to go for a little walk through the neighborhood. So while walking a van passes us, and I (being stupid as I am) decided to try to be funny, so I barked three times. haha. Then the car stops, and out comes this kid, dressed in a clown mask, and wrapped in a blanket, and chases my friends. But after seeing his basketball shorts on, I complimented them, and the guy left and got back into the car. (Yes I know, I am so brave! Haha jk). So that's perdy much all that happened Friday.

Sorry I know this is long so I will try to summarize Saturday. So my family, friends and I went rock climbing, and Hillary totally flipped out, and left. We ran into the Morgans who were hiking. Then Beth came over, and we had a bubble fight. (Lamest idea ever! But we were bored.) I accidentally hit my friends hair with a bubble wand, and so she poured all her bubble solution in my face, most of which got into my eyes. So I left, but I went outside to apologize to my friend for hitting her in the head. (Even before she apologized to me. But that's not important.) Then I watched TV

Now today, was my typical Sunday I guess you could say. I went to church was utterly touched by the amazing talks, and lessons, and musical numbers. (Today's musical number was so amazing!!!!!) So I wont really go into that too much. But I just wanted to kinda let you guys know, how happy I am to be a member of this church, and that I can have the knowledge that I have. I feel so blessed to be in such an amazing ward, and for all that they do for me. I am also so happy that I can have the scriptures in my life, and for the oppuortunity that I have to read them daily. I love Heavenly Father so much, and I know that if you pray to him he will help you. =D

Now I will leave you, and thanks so much for taking this time to read my blog! Until next time

~Clown, Basketball, and Bubble Girl~

Comments

  1. I figured out how to spell 'Atties' name. Atticus. There we go. Haha man I am so stupid

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts