Spring Break?
Here in BEAUTIFUL Provo Utah all of the school students are free from school, for a school vacation otherwise known as, "Spring Break". Though sadness is filling students everywhere. They all feel lied to, and cheated on. For here it is snowing. We have received two inches of snow, and counting. Students everywhere are complaining saying, "Know one can talk about GLOBAL WARMING when it's SNOWING IN APRIL!!"
Sadly I am one of these students. I am feeling very ticked right now. Cause I thought it was spring break, not winter break!!! I am so sick of the snow. And now I really wanna punch whoever came up with this whole idea of Global Warming. For many reasons, 1.) it's snowing in April 2.) the earth is constantly going through cycles, the earth has gone through this before and it's nothing new, but whoever thought of Global Warming is giving the human race a reason to panic and blame their problems on. (Now no offence to those of you who believe in Global Warming.... this is my own personal opinion, but I stand by it.)
In other news, I just found a bunch of great new books to read. I have read two already and am almost done with the third, and I have done this all at the three days I haven't had school, (including Saturday and Sunday). I am really excited, and I love being a book worm. LOL
Well I don't really have anything else to droan on about. Cause personally I am a rather boring person, and why you spend your time reading this blog is beyond me, but I am also happy that you are, so thank you! Haha, wow WeIrDnEsS
Oh ya! I just got this podcast on iTunes that has all the General Conference talks and the General Young Womens Broadcast talks as well. So now I can listen to them. Wow they were all soo good. I really enjoyed them.
Well since I am bored, how was everyones Easter? Mine was fabulous, we for the most part. It was also my cousins birthday. (I especially like Easter for all the yummy candy!! Easter candy is the best ever! ! !) But the downer for Easter is that my 98-year-old Great Grandma asked for a blessing a "passage", or a blessing that she could die soon peacefully and such. She hasn't been doing good for a while, and I am deeply sad, and it's so hard to think about her not in my life. Like my other great grandparents I hardly ever see them, and I would be very sad when the died, but her, I see her constantly, I clean her house for her every month, or at least I did until she moved in with my grandma cause she couldn't really take care of herself. And you know what touched me the most? Here is my little granny so cute, and so strongly waxed in the gospel. She has one of the strongest testimonies I know, and she loves Heavenly Father so much, and she asked us, "Do you think he'll be pleased with me?"
You know how much that made me think? I am no where near as strong in the church as she is, and what would happen if I died? I don't think I could comprehend that. So I have a lot of work to do, and I am going to start preparing myself, to be someone whom God is pleased with.
Now sorry for all the random mixed-up mumbo-jumbo. So until next time.
~RaNdOm GiRlIe~
You are way stronger than me so what does that mean for me??? :( Oh no! I better get to work! Charpter 1 verse 1 says...
ReplyDeleteHaha
ReplyDelete