It's Been A While...
It's been a while since I last wrote, but nothing really has happened. Just really school, basketball, and night games. Same stuff that seems to happen every week. But let's just see what comes to my mind while I rant. Hmm...
Well I lost my basketball game last Thursday. But apparently we played really good. It's kinda hard to play when the girls you are playing are shorter but bigger than you. I need to do some serious weight lifting this summer. Haha. Zoe and I went on a run as well, which was fun! But I still am a serious whimp, I am only run maybe if I am lucky 2 1/2 miles, and I am sure if Zoe read this she would say only 1 so we will see. But hopefully we can go again this week, or even a few times this week. =D
Yesterday I watched the movie "The Best Two Years" and it was actually pretty good. But I have been told to brush up on my LDS movies. So I need to watch "The Home Teachers" and "Mobsters and Mormons". Haha if you got any good ones let me know. But I still think that The LDS "Pride and Prejudice" is one of the best movies. LOL Yes I am weird.
Um... hmm... no really spectacular night game moments either, no amazing hiding spots or great escapes. (And none could compare to the time when I psyched out Elias and hid on my roof, or the time when I was chased by little kids and had an awesome escape thanks to my long legs!) Though this weeks night games really was just about fighting. Cause that's really all I could focus on was Said and Kyle bickering. And after the Morgans left it was overwhelming. So that's really all that.
Hmm... what else is there to tell you guys? I don't really think that there is any... so I guess until I find time or have something really interesting happen. +D
~Sayderz The Girl With Nothing Interesting~
Well I lost my basketball game last Thursday. But apparently we played really good. It's kinda hard to play when the girls you are playing are shorter but bigger than you. I need to do some serious weight lifting this summer. Haha. Zoe and I went on a run as well, which was fun! But I still am a serious whimp, I am only run maybe if I am lucky 2 1/2 miles, and I am sure if Zoe read this she would say only 1 so we will see. But hopefully we can go again this week, or even a few times this week. =D
Yesterday I watched the movie "The Best Two Years" and it was actually pretty good. But I have been told to brush up on my LDS movies. So I need to watch "The Home Teachers" and "Mobsters and Mormons". Haha if you got any good ones let me know. But I still think that The LDS "Pride and Prejudice" is one of the best movies. LOL Yes I am weird.
Um... hmm... no really spectacular night game moments either, no amazing hiding spots or great escapes. (And none could compare to the time when I psyched out Elias and hid on my roof, or the time when I was chased by little kids and had an awesome escape thanks to my long legs!) Though this weeks night games really was just about fighting. Cause that's really all I could focus on was Said and Kyle bickering. And after the Morgans left it was overwhelming. So that's really all that.
Hmm... what else is there to tell you guys? I don't really think that there is any... so I guess until I find time or have something really interesting happen. +D
~Sayderz The Girl With Nothing Interesting~
Comments
Post a Comment