B-Ball Games

Woo hoo!! That's all I can really say! Cause I really can't contain my excitement! Cause we won!! Well we only won one game, but the first game was really close and they were in a more advanced league than us. So that's pretty good for us, I guess. =D But I feel like I should let you guys know what happened with my games.

In the first game, I had a really good first half, eight points!! That's awesome for me! Which was very exciting, but we lost that game, but it was a good game. I think we improved from it. The second game though was the most exciting. So first half we were down by 7. (Though we were down by 11 at one point.) We come back hard after half time. We play hard, we fight for rebounds. Then with (somewhere between) 40-30 seconds left on the clock, we are tied, I go up for a shot, and get fouled. So I am shooting two. The pressure is on, I shoot, and I miss. The crowed is a mixture of "aww"s and cheering. I dribble, breathe, and shoot. NOTHING BUT NET! SWISH! Pretty shot. I am very happy, cause now we lead by one, but of course the other team is very good. We play a hard zone defence, trying to stop any penetration. They shoot and miss, I go up for the rebound and hold on to it, give it to a guard and they dribble down the court, shot taken, shot missed. 0.9 seconds left on the clock, they come down, BUZZER! We won! WWWWWWWOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!! And I also had 13 rebounds, which just helps the cause for 13 in being my LUCKY NUMBER! Haha, well that's really all, just thought I would let you guys know! =D

Comments

Popular Posts