Spring Fever!
Spring actually came on time for once in Provo Utah! It was warm enough not to wear a jacket and to get sunburned! First time all year. Yes I know the whole sunburn bit because I got sunburned yesterday.
My friends and I decided yesterday to go on a hike! Since we live on the mountain we thought we'd make the best of it. We hiked pretty far up on some step ledges, I had tons of fun, plus I show'd my friend that I could handle some of the hikes that the young men go on. (He is always saying how girls could never handle the hikes, and yet HE WAS BEHIND ME THE WHOLE TIME).
The hike was fun, once we reached a rock ridge, we sat down and ate lunch. My favorite part of the hike though was coming back down. It was pretty much like a slide made of dirt.
After our hike we went over to my neighbors house and helped them do some yard work. (They are remodeling their yard and house before they move in, it was pretty bad before). That took maybe two hours, but since there were a lot of us helping it was fun.
Then we played a neighborhood basketball game. (My team won). That was tons of fun. I love the sun, and even though half of my face looks like a tomato, I can't wait for next weekend, where it's supposed to be warm, and we have plans to hike the "Y" mountain.
~Red Girl With SpRiNg FeVeR~
Comments
Post a Comment