Oh and r those new snuggle luv items? If so when r they going online or in the store because I would really like to buy some! (Or recieve some for free if u r feeling xtra xtra generous jk) I need to know! =) ttyl
I did my own hair. =D I just curled it with a straightener. Pretty simple. And thanks! And I will def send you some. =D Just email me and let me know what you would like, and I can see what I can do k?
Holy Crap! U r SO beautiful... TO ME! Can't u see? HaHa. Who does ur hair? HaHa. But seriously. How do u get it to look like that? Luvu!
ReplyDeleteOh and r those new snuggle luv items? If so when r they going online or in the store because I would really like to buy some! (Or recieve some for free if u r feeling xtra xtra generous jk) I need to know! =) ttyl
ReplyDeleteI did my own hair. =D I just curled it with a straightener. Pretty simple. And thanks! And I will def send you some. =D Just email me and let me know what you would like, and I can see what I can do k?
ReplyDeleteyour so beautiful Saydee!! Im so jealous and I bet everyone who meets you thinks so too:)
ReplyDelete