WINNERZ
We won our FIRST game in the playoffs. [Not our first game of the season sillies]. At first we were losing pretty sadly... but then we turned up the action and ended up winning by ten! Oh yes we rock. But I must say, the girl who was guarding me, wow I wanted to punch her in the face so bad. We wont go into details, and no I didn't punch her no matter how much I wanted to, but I did elbow her a lot while posting up. =D I know mean of me, but she kept fouling everyone on my team, including me, and she made to of our players sit out for a while due to injuries, and they never called the fouls on her either. PSH!
Well at least we won, and now we have TWO games to play next week, well of course if we win them, (which we have a pretty good shot of). So yes, that is all that is new. +D
~ Happy Basketball Winner, But Angry at Girl Number 12 ~
Comments
Post a Comment