So Thankful

Today all I can say is, how thankful I am to have such amazing church leaders and teachers, who have to much incite and knowledge of the church. I have been having so many great lessons lately and have sadly not recorded any of my thoughts about them. And this blog isn't the place to do that, but I just wanted to write here about how happy and greatful I am to have such an amazing Sunday School teacher (Sister Santiago) and Young Womens Presidency (Sister Morgan, Sister Roberts, Sister Lewis and Sister Nuttal). They are so amazing. I feel every time I return from church or even mutual that I have learned so much! [Not to big of an entry today, just some remarks.)

One thing though that I might start doing, is posting either my favorite scripture or quote weekly, and giving some insights. (Due to the fact that I also want to prepare, cause we have to do that every week in church.) So until next time! =D

Comments

Popular Posts