SNow

Here is a second song I just wrote it's so amazing. OK Here it goes....

Snow, Snow
Go away
Don't come again
Even on another day

The end. Isn't it lovely? MAN! I am so sick of the freaking snow! I hate the cold, I honestly don't know why I still live here, with all the freaking snow. SNOW SUCKS! Snow keeps me from running or practicing basketball. Which means that when it snows, I AM A FREAKING FATTIE! =)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
(Just for you Summer!) Honestly, I really do hate the snow. Sorry for all of you snow lovers out there who may have the slight chance of reading this, but I can't stand it. It's cold, and wet, and all the sports involving snow make me look like a dork. (Mainly ice-skating, just because we went for mutual and I totally slipped and fell right in front of the boy I like. Oh crap. Let's hope he doesn't ever read this, if he does I am screwed.)

Well my ranting is over, so you guys can now go and get on with you lives, YOU LOSERS! (I call you losers cause you spent like 1-3 minutes of your life reading this, when I am sure you could've done something productive. And you just spent 24 seconds reading that. LOSERS!)

~The Bigger Loser for Even Righting This~

Comments

  1. Thanx ya fattie! jk! We were just talking about how much we are SO outta shape. We are fatties. Not size but... u know what I mean. =) And yes, I AM A LOSER - AND PROUD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! This is Kylee. Im Summers friend, and she showed me your blog and I think it is so cute! I want my blog like this! haha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts