New Post
Since ya'll must love to read about my life so much here is a new post. Haha. I really don't have much to write about though. Oh well.
The only new thing I have for you all is that yesterday I went to a surprise birthday party. [Though it was not for me]. It was for my friend Zoe. [Not my little sister either]. And for some weird reason the younger girls there [they were 13 but they act really immature sometimes] decided they should to [surprise her] throw stuffed-animals at here from a window about the living room. [It's complicated, but there was a window in the house]. And the party was for a 16-year-old tomorrow. So that was a little weird. But the rest was pretty fun. We played "How Well Do You Know Your Friends?". Which I did really badly, obviously I don't know my friends to well. Then we played a blind-folded make-up game. I did my friend Rachael's hair and make-up and she did mine. And we didn't do to bad. It was funny though cause we kept like feeling each others faces to try to find like the eyes and mouth 'n such. But that was fun. I think we looked the most normal when it was done so that's a plus.
Also we played some complicated chocolate eating game, and I will just say, I didn't eat any chocolate. =( But I had a lot of fun. For her birthday I gave Zoe a talking and singing Muno from Yo Gaba Gaba. [Yes I am sure you are all thinking, "And she's calling her friends IMMATURE?!" But I like to give funny random gifts. They mean the most. Haha.] So that's all my NEW AND EXCITING LIFE! Haha.
Though my basketball team is playing in the play-offs so I will tell you how that goes. So until next time.
~Yo Gabba Gabba Lover~
Comments
Post a Comment