NeЯd Days

Am I the only one who has those days where you realize how big of a nerd you actually are? I mean today was one of those for me. I realized that I am a nerd. I am the nerd who spends like all her money on books, (and most were about GREEK MYTHOLOGY!), the nerd who WILLINGLY donates her science fair project into the district (which will take up ALL my Friday) and the nerd who everyone asks, about anything, cause I never talk and always pay attention. *SIGH*

And like, I just spent so much time doing MORE research on Greek Mythology. Soon people are going to call me GREEK GEEK. [You know if they don't already.] Haha WOW

Now to those of you who already have felt those "nerd days" I have this to say to you.

Be proud of who you are! You are the only you in the world. Be proud of yourself!

That's pretty much all of my daily ranting, so yeah... now I must get back to my lovely little sisters, who of which I am supposed to be babysitting... SO... =D

W.t.Y.l.

Comments

Popular Posts