First Time Yo

As I believe you can see this is my first post. In this post I will let you know a little bit about myself and my days "accomplishments" as some would say.
As a normal day, I went to school. Let me just say. UGH! The only good thing about my school day today was History. And that's only because we got out of our regular schedule and threw a party for our history teacher. (I wasn't apart of the planning.)
Now let me ask you this, who really cares about proper edict and how to fold a napkin four different ways?! Certainly not me, and I don't think I know any other teenager who does. So now I wonder why I even put up with my foods class.
Also today is my little sisters seventh birthday. Happy Birthday Blake! And to top off the day, I have basketball practice. Haha isn't my blog just so interesting?!
Now I can let you get to know me a little bit more. My family consists of seven people if you count my real or biological father. I have three younger sisters, who I love dearly, and a mom and step father. =D My cousins are super awesome, (yes Summer you are one of them supa fly one's =P) I'll post some pictures.
Hmm... when I think of something to keep ya'll updated with, I will update. So till then. W.t.Y.l.
Hi Saydee! I just wanted to say you are so beautiful! You should be a model! I loved reading your blog today! Hope you are doing well.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Aunt Jenni
Hey sista chica! HaHa. Actually I think your blog is VERY intersting! Really. =) Thank you for giving me a shout-out. I love you SO much! I wish we lived closer to each other. I miss you all the time. You are so fun, funny, cute, sweet, talented, phenomenol, nice, crazy, exciting, funky, awesome, and every other compliment in the book! =) I love you.
ReplyDeleteHaha Thanks guys. =D
ReplyDelete