Crazy Friends

Since this is relatively close to my first entry, I thought I would let you know a little more about my friends and I. We are probably the most crazy people you will ever meet. (LoL on my first time I wrote meat...) We are totally crazy, weird, and in most cases nice. =D

Most of my friends and I enjoy to film. When we were in fourth and fifth grade, we filmed movies like crazy. (Which of course we were!) We filmed movies about princesses and knights, (and much against my will I was forced to be the princess...), we filmed The Phantom of the Opera I think it was five different times, we did Wicked as well as a few love stories, (and thank my lucky stars that I was never the one who had to be in love, I was always some best friend.) Granted we are still filming today. But on the bright side, two new boys moved into the neighborhood so there wont be just one guy in the entire movie.

If you would ever like to see some of the VIDEOS we made that were short enough to put on www.youtube.com you can go to either my profile I have there, [ http://www.youtube.com/user/Saydee0113#p/f/7/wzgEbQKqFWM ] or you can see this video my friends and I made on my friends account, [ http://www.youtube.com/user/MileyGirl143 ]. *WARNING* Before you watch these mentally prepare yourself for the lamest and weirdest videos you have ever seen before. IN YOUR LIFE! Thank you.

Also my friends and I will take a bunch of random pics. And I will get those uploaded as well. =D Thanks for your time in reading this. =D

Comments

Popular Posts